Keep your treadmill in optimal condition using LifeSpan's 100% silicone treadmill lubricant. Proper lubrication on the underside of the treadmill belt is required to reduce heat and friction, prolonging the life of the motor, electronics, belt and deck. LifeSpan's treadmill lubricant contains no harmful solvents and is colorless, odorless, non-toxic and nonflammable. Plus, the newly-updated bottle is now easier to use than ever. The new design eliminates potential spills on the treadmill belt or your flooring.
This 4-ounce bottle of lubricant for treadmills is good for four applications or one year of normal treadmill maintenance.
Treadmill Belt Lubricant
How to Lubricate Your Treadmill Belt:
1. Power off your treadmill and unplug it from the power outlet.
2. Starting toward the front (motor end) of your treadmill, slide your hand underneath the belt and create separation between the deck and belt.
3. Slide the lube tube as close to the center of the deck as possible.
4. While gently applying controlled pressure to the squeeze bottle, slowly move the applicator from the center towards the edge of the treadmill belt. Apply approximately ½ oz (1/8 of bottle) to the underside of belt.
5. Repeat steps 1-3 on the opposite side of the belt.
6. Plug in treadmill, power it on, and use for 3-5 minutes to disperse treadmill lubricant evenly.