The CIC800 Indoor Cycle excels in three critical areas – durability, comfort and performance. It is a perfect addition to a club, corporate ﬁtness/recreation center, school or hotel because the stout design will withstand hours of consistent use. The needle bearings that encompass the pedals and ﬂywheel axle, industrial grade Hutchinson Poly-V belt, and our three piece crank work synergistically to create the perfect formula for durability and performance. The fore/aft/up/down adjustments of the handlebars and seat along with SPD dual pedal design provide a comfortable ﬁt for nearly any size rider.
- Magnetic resistance for smooth and consistent, maintenance-free operation
- Micro fore/aft adjustments on seat and handlebars
- Reliable pop-pin up/down adjustments on seat and handlebars
- Commercial grade Hutchinson poly-V belt is both smooth and reliable
- Molded rotary knob for comfortable resistance adjustments and quick-stop operation
- Dual-link pedals provide options for both SPD and toe-clip convenience
- Aluminum seat and handlebar posts with stamped height settings for quick reference