The CE800 is designed with convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal in mind. We are confident that if people enjoy the experience – proper ergonomics and biomechanics, a smooth, quiet stride, important workout data feedback, and challenging programs, that they will adhere to a regular exercise routine.
This unit features a multitude of program options, wireless and contact heart rate, a 20” stride length, 40 levels of resistance, a 30 lb. flywheel, and an extensive amount of console feedback This model is very appealing to someone that values a smooth ride and extensive data feedback.
- Smooth, quiet 20” stride, which is the optimal distance for the average user
- Dual rollers on each pedal arm for a sturdier base; the rollers are shielded for safety
- Generator powered console means there is no need for electricity
- 2˜ of inversion at each foot pedal places the user in an anatomically correct position
- 40 levels of resistance to satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers
- C-safe Power and Communication capabilities for A/V control